Delhi Public School was incepted in the year 2003 at Mahendra Hills under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi as an answer to the long-felt needs of the burgeoning population of Hyderabad and Secunderabad and also stood as the best primary schools in Hyderabad. Today at the sprawling green campus at Nacharam, the school exists to serve the parent community based across the globe. Delhi Public Schools have been known for making teaching and learning both interesting. Innovative techniques are employed by teachers to ensure children get the most of every moment they spend at the school.
Welcome to DPS Mahendra Hills
The curriculum, activities, systems and therefore the entire ethos of the institution is designed to create the youngsters discover themselves and their environment through exploration and discovery. The curriculum is contextual and flexible. It is designed to develop the rational and analytical faculties of young children.
Thank you for your interest in our school. The Admission Team at Delhi Public School will help you with the admission process and all related formalities.
- Admission process generally begins during the month of November/ December.
- Admission is open to students of all communities, regardless of caste & creed. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
- Registration form is valid for one school year only. The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- The scholar is required to meet the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Age-appropriate observations/aptitude test is administered to identify the basic skills of a child in language/math/science. These tests are administered to assist the kid and parent and successively for the school to know the child’s ability.
- Just in case of cancellation of admission, admission charge and tuition fee won’t be refunded.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason/thank you for your interest in our school. The Admission Team at Delhi Public School will help you with the admission process and all related formalities. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our educational community.
Steps of Registration
Step 1: Complete the registration formalities by submitting the following before the designated last date –
- Duly filled Application Form
- Birth certificate
- Three photographs of the candidate and one photograph each of the parents
- Health Form
- Caste certificate (if belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC)
- Transfer certificate
- Bonafide certificate for Pre-Primary classes.
- Report card of the current academic year along with the previous year’s report card for primary and middle classes.
Step 2: Documents are verified and scrutinized.
Step 3: Candidates alongside the parents have involved an interaction with the school authorities.
Step 4: The results of the interaction will be communicated within 3 days of the interaction. Candidates deemed to possess cleared this step will proceed to the subsequent steps.
Step 5: Upon the offer of the seat, the tuition fee is payable within the specified dates. The school has the authority to grant the seat to the subsequent eligible candidates just in case of non-communication and non-receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time.
Step 6: Admission Number and Section shall be allotted by DPS Mahendra Hills, the best primary schools in Hyderabad. It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to tell the school in writing if the scholar is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment/allergies etc… at the time of Registration. The health form which is provided alongside the prospectus must be filled and submitted to the school.